Ir al contenido principal

My websites

 

Hi everybody!

I like using Flippitybecause It allows you to create different types of games such us: bingo, memory, wheel spinning. Normally, they play before starting a new topic in order to introduce the new vocabulary or even when we need review previous an exam. The most interesting is that the memory game offers us audio with the words and when we do competitions and they repit it again and again they are learning the visual word with the sound and it is really usefull. 



Another website that I like is Kahoot but now it is not possible use because my group of students are young children.

Montserrat Díez


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Preparing for Cultural Diversity: Resources for Teachers

  Here I share a very interesting and useful site with resources and links to attend cultural diversity. Click on the picture to read the article. Hope you find it interesting.

What is Equality and Diversity?

  Have a look at this article on Equality and Diversity, enlighting and clarifying to deal with essential concepts in our course: diversity, equality and multiculturalism. https://www.highspeedtraining.co.uk/hub/classroom-equality-diversity/ Hope you like it.

Thinking routines

  Hello, everyone! "Project Zero" is from Harvard's Graduate School for Education, and this webpage  http://pz.harvard.edu/thinking-routines#CoreThinkingRoutines has a whole list of Thinking Routines.  Look, for example, at an image of the pdf that you can download for one of my personal favourites: See-Think-Wonder: The PDFs are free, so I'm planning on downloading them all so that I have a folder on my computer that I can go to when I need inspiration or a change of routine. I thought that you may find them useful, as well! Have a great day! Jessica Church