Ir al contenido principal

MY FAVOURITE WEBSITES

 Hello! I am Belén and these are some of favourite websites I use in my English lessons:



Plickers: I use it quite a lot with my older students. I use it for reviewing the units before an exam. I like it because we only need a computer, a phone and the codes students have sticked on their notebooks. It is explained in the contents of Module 4 so I am not going to explain it more. 



Quizziz: I create quizzes for my students. Sometimes they do them in the classroom with the laptops we have in my school as an activity or sometimes I assign the quizzes for homework. It is very useful because you can see the results of every student and it helps a lot in the assessment. Quizziz includes bonus, redemption questions, music, memes... It is very attractive for kids. 


Wordwall: You can create games with many different templates or search games. You can also assign them and you will see how each student has performed in the game. The distadvantage is that there is a limit of creating 5 games. However, there is a wide range of created games that you can use too.  



- Educandy: You can make vocabulary games with this website. It is very colourful and attractive to students. You only need to write a list of words and the webpage will generate games such as hangman, crosswords, wordsearchs, cross and noughts and so on. You can share the link with your students too. 

I hope you find them very useful in your lessons.

Thanks for reading. 

Belén Zamanillo

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Preparing for Cultural Diversity: Resources for Teachers

  Here I share a very interesting and useful site with resources and links to attend cultural diversity. Click on the picture to read the article. Hope you find it interesting.

What is Equality and Diversity?

  Have a look at this article on Equality and Diversity, enlighting and clarifying to deal with essential concepts in our course: diversity, equality and multiculturalism. https://www.highspeedtraining.co.uk/hub/classroom-equality-diversity/ Hope you like it.

Thinking routines

  Hello, everyone! "Project Zero" is from Harvard's Graduate School for Education, and this webpage  http://pz.harvard.edu/thinking-routines#CoreThinkingRoutines has a whole list of Thinking Routines.  Look, for example, at an image of the pdf that you can download for one of my personal favourites: See-Think-Wonder: The PDFs are free, so I'm planning on downloading them all so that I have a folder on my computer that I can go to when I need inspiration or a change of routine. I thought that you may find them useful, as well! Have a great day! Jessica Church